Fill out the form with your information to get your MC Number today.We file your authority for you for free. All you have to do if pay the Federal Motor Carrier Safety registration fee


Have your trucking company up and running as soon as possible, without hitting any bumps in the road. We set your trucking company up with industry experts to avoid any costly mistakes before you get started.

Leave your info below


Once you have your operating authority, the next step is to organize your trucking company. It's important to make plans on how you will get paid, where you will find loads from, if you have a fuel card with discounts, and what insurance policy you will get.


  • SAME DAY funding

  • Contract options: month-to-month, 6 months, or annual

  • True flat rate pricing. 

  • Dedicated client representative to manage your account and take care of your business needs.


  • Pre-approved broker & shipper connections

  • All loads booked under your MC

  • Access to 250+ broker options

  • Dispatchers for Reefer, Hotshot, Flatbed, Van and Power Only


  • Ultra-fast fuel advances

  • Advances of 45% of the load

  • $0.10 savings per gallon at major stops

  • $0.25+ savings per gallon at smaller chains


  • Complete, affordable coverage

  • Policy built around YOUR growth plan and business needs

  • FREE quote


Our team is made up of trucking industry experts who have been working with and helping truck drivers start their businesses for over 30 years.

We set your company up with filing for your authority for free so that you can get your MC number, avoid any costly mistakes in the set up process, and get on the road as soon as possible.

We work with people who used to be company drivers that are now going out on their own, as well we owner operators that are completely new to the industry. Whether you decide to run interstate commerce or intrastate commerce, we help you get the type of authority you need.

How To File For Your Trucking Authority

Applying for your motor carrier authority can seem tricky. We are here to help you walk through every step of the process and we will even file your trucking authority for you for free.

Get your USDOT number 

All trucking companies must register with the U.S. Department of Transportation to get their DOT number. This number has all your information on it including vehicle type, cargo, safety, and compliance information.

File your BOC-3

You have 21 days to file for your BOC-3 after you've applied for your MC authority. Your BOC-3 shows the FMCSA that you have a designated process agent in each state that can be serve legal papers on your behalf. It is required by the FMCSA that you have one before operating your trucking company.

Get an insurance policy

You must have an insurance policy in place in order to run your trucking company and haul freight. Depending on the type of operation, there are different coverage's you may need. This must be in place before your trucking authority can go active. 

Pay your HVUT

You must pay your Heavy Vehicle Use Tax to operate on public highways.

Create an International Fuel Tax Agreement account

You must complete an IFTA report at the end of each quarter, list all miles you've traveled in participating jurisdictions, and all fuel purchases you've made.

Need more details? Contact us

Don't hesitate to reach out. We are here to help you get up and running.